DEMENTIA FRIENDLY TRAVEL SURVEY
The Dementia Action Alliance is working to improve the lives of people living with dementia. We want to make Essex a dementia friendly county; to enable people to get out and about, to enjoy life to the full with their friends and loved ones, to pursue leisure activities and other personal interests.
To help us achieve this we are working with:
- Essex County Council
- Southend on Sea Borough Council
- Thurrock District Council
- Clinical Commissioning Groups across greater Essex
We also want to hear from people living with dementia about:
- their needs and wishes to travel and to access their communities
- what stops them from doing so
- what helps them to do so.
Please answer the following questions. Your responses will help us to find solutions to the things that do not currently work for you.